Thursday, April 21, 2005

JUST A THOT:

Gee, I’m puzzled – for the first time I am stumped on what to talk about. I’m starting a blog today and just a couple months ago, I didn’t even know what a blog is. "Mom you ought to start a blog" --" a what?" "A blog" – so then comes that question we all know and love – "what is a blog?" Did I state it correctly? Yes, that’s the only way I’m going to find out what it is. "Anywho," he explained to me that blogging is like doing a journal, only on line. "What and write all of my inner thoughts and put them on line where anyone can read them? "No mom, just go into my blog and check it out." Sounds reasonable to me, I thought.. So being the curious, nosey, way too interested mother that I am, I go into his blog. I have already been in his website and read everything there is to read and Wow! I got hooked. I read it everyday and I have found out a lot of things about this young man I didn’t know before. I was IMPRESSED!! I "thot" "you don’t have to put all of your business in the blog, but putting creative inner thoughts, which is was what I have been reading day by day. Keep up the good work son and I will enjoy this blogging thang too.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there "Miz Giget,"

Well, you are an official blogger, huh. I want to be the first to grace your place with a comment. You have blessed the world with a talented and hilarious son and a great blog buddy to many unknown people across said world. And now, we are blessed to have you on board, to give us a double dose of your funny blog'n thoughts.

I look forward to reading you too! I always wondered if the "momma" in his comment sections was indeed his own.

Be brave and tell it all...well the funny stuff 'bout "Donny boy" anyway. *Wink* He's still being reserved for his buddies.

By the way, my uncle and aunt used to reside in Debuke, Iowa; they always said they were the only blacks there (ha ha).

Have a great weekend.

4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind that I added you to my reading list. I actually just started blogging within the past two months myself. If it weren't for my nice blog buddies, I probably would have given up the art of blogging, but they added me to their "friend's" list and welcomed me into the world. It's always nice to have a "respectable" mother in "da house" to keep things as the children here say, "G-21!" Don't ask me what it means, I'll just guess that I will behave cause Mz. Gig might be check'n on me. *Smile*

4:19 AM  
Blogger Kim / POWER OF RUN said...

Way to go Don Tate's mom!Maybe I'll let my family read mine after all. Thanks for the nudge and good luck with your blog!

6:59 AM  
Blogger ShellyP said...

Stick with it and we'll be there to read your business, I mean, thoughts!

Welcome to the family.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Don Tate II said...

Wow, you got 4 comments on your first day. I didn't get any for almost 3 months. And not 4 until maybe a week or so ago. Have fun! Just don't disclose nothing about me. I do enough of that myself. Thank you.

Or flame me. Like the daughter does.

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you're DevasT's mum?

Cool! Welcome to the Blogdom!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home