Monday, June 13, 2005

After I heard about the Michael Jackson verdict, I got right into the blogs starting with you Devas. I just knew you had a long comical blog post on this one. Anywho, I am sooo glad that he turned out to be innocent. I hope he can put the pieces of his life back together.

The other night I saw a program on television that reported that Michael's prison cell was already set up for his imprisonment. They even televised it giving us a tour and the whole nine yards, thus having convicted him already. I was not happy with that one. I think the media is responsible for a lot of the chaos in the world today. They blow all situations out of proportion (stating "as the drama unfolds) so as to see who writes and publishes the best story or makes the most money. They don't care who they hurt as long as they are the number one news station.

I prayed about this last evening; a quick short prayer asking the LORD that if Michael is really guilty, then let justice be done, but if not, to let the verdict be not guilty. Pleasssssse Michael, no more sleep overs and basically, leave the kids alone; your interest in them has almost cost you your career and shattered the rest of your life.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Gig said...

Opps -- I forgot the title. Hadn't thought of what to call it anyway. he he

7:32 PM  
Blogger Don Tate II said...

I think Michael is guily of something on some level. I dont know of what. But I am glad that he got off and hopefully he'll get himself together and make some good music. And get a wife. A real one.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Friar Tuck said...

Even the jury thought the story of the Hispanic kid whose mother was the cleaning lady was compelling, but he was not the one on trial, and Jackson had already settled with him out of court.

I dont get the whole yipee for Michael thing though.

9:59 AM  
Blogger The Gig said...

Ms. Tiff -- (We're having a regular conversation here) but it's all good. I didn't think about going back into my blog and putting the title in. What a title! LOL,LOL, you are a character -- a fun character.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

Gig I would have to agree, it is good he was pronounced innocent. But the man better stop all that playing before he gets his butt in something he can't. He helps so many people in all he does. But you gotta have comman sense.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home