Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Loving Your Children for Who They Are

Is it possible for parents to love all off their children the same?. Some people think not, as they believe that there are favorites in every familly. Sibling rivalry is as we all know is present in all families, generally beginning with the birth of a younger sibling.

It IS possible for parents to love all children the same. Each child has his/her own personality and identity; however, if you are a person who can love unconditionally and see the positive side of all your children and yet love them for who they are no matter what, you can definitely love them all equally.

The LORD blessed me when he allowed me to give birth to four sons who are all unique young men in their own way. Sometimes it may be apparent that they don't believe that I don't play favorites. I have always from the time they were youngsters talked to them about the subject by sitting them down, asking questions and assuring them that they are all loved alike. We must all give our children the security and confidence in our love for them that they need and strive for by investing time in them; being a positive role model/mentor. Always Let them know you are interested by doing all you can to prepare them for their long-term goals. They need positive strokes which will increase faith in themselves that they can do anything they want to; all they need to do is to go for their dreams, trust in the LORD and never give up.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

It is definitely possible for kids to love theur kids tghe same, I agree. Good post.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Don Tate II said...

You know you love my brother Daddy Tim more than you love me, bloggin from your Mother's Day, Daddy Tim bought PC. LOL, I just had to say that just to get you.
*snickerin' with a cheese from ear to ear*

8:04 AM  
Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

humm where you when I was growing up my dad always loved my brother more, cause he is just like him. We need more people like you in this world gig to get everyone straightened out. Great blog tonight

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home