Monday, May 30, 2005

"Devas Tags Mz. Gig"

1) How many books do I own? Approximately 35 including my Bibles.

2) What was the last book I bought? My #2 son bought “Brother Ray” for me and I bought “The Purpose Driven Life."

3) What was the last book I read? “Bad Girls of the Bible.”

4) Mention five books that have meant a lot to you that you have read more than once. “The Desires of The Heart,” “The Heart of a Lion,” The Heart of a Stranger,” all written by Kathy Hawkins, “The Red Tent.” All four of those books were Fiction/Non-Fiction books. The Kathy Hawkins novels were centered around the Story of David, and “The Red Tent” was centered around the story of Jacob, his daughter, concubines and Joseph. Also I read “The Prayer of Jabez.” I have only read each of those books once and it was surprising that I read them because my attention is normally short and I generally have a hard time keeping my mind on what I am reading or reading without getting sleepy.

5) As far as movies go, the last movie I saw at a theatre was “Ray.” Ray Charles was my favorite singer when I was a young teenager and out in the world doing my thang. I still like to listen to his music, and I got the DVD from Devas and the wife for Mother's Day.

6) As I commented earlier (Mr. Smarty Pants), I do not watch “The Young and Restless” on a consistent basis because I got tired of the character ,“Victor.” He is a self-centered power hungry individual who is feared by everyone in the town, and it seems as though everyone worships him and he can do anything and get away with it because of who he is. I do, however, read the updates on “Soap City” fairly often.

Thank you for “tagging” me Devas -- I hope all your questions were answered.

Who will I tag? Christopher - I will be awaiting your answers. :-) :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOps

Had to change my name to:

webebloggin

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

test from webebloggin

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some good answers; must say I never heard of some of those books.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home