Sunday, May 29, 2005

I've Been Tagged! Whatever That Means

Okay, okay, I know, I'm blog illiterate, but after about 10 tries or more, I may catch on to something. Anywho I'm not sure how to do the tag thang but I can tell about books I've read but I'm not sure that's how this works. Devas, I need additional help on this one as well as everything else you have tried to get me to catch on to. I'm not giving up though. Please enlighten me on what I'm to do next. I haven't watched "The Young and Restless for quite some time. I got tired of Victor being a puke and coming out on top. (I do, however read the updates on "Soap City" every now and then).

4 Comments:

Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

Don't feel bad Gig it took be several months to learn how to post my picture. And thanks to Don I just finally learned how to add links to my blog. You have a great son. Keep up the good work. Chris

6:57 PM  
Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

Hey I just wanted to comment on your comment on Harpo's blog. About cruising with your gospal music. Sounds like me, I love driving along with my up beat christian music blarring. Get some strange looks and the younger folks start bobbing there heads, mabye we can use this to encourage young people to get into Jesus. Worth a shot. I pass Christian cd's to people all the time. Depending on there taste of music. I try to have a little of everything. Well have a great day.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Friar Tuck said...

My mom watches the young and the restless. Denial is not a good thing, just fess up and admit you spend all day on the weekend just catching up!

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew the code for linking and such crap, but not where or how to put it in. It took a friend to tell me.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home