Saturday, June 11, 2005

"ROAD RAGE" WHO ME? NAHHHH

Let's just call it getting a little disappointed in someone's tacky driving. Here's what happened:

I was at an intersection waiting for the left hand arrow to come on so I could make a left turn. I was kind of anxious to get home because it was almost 10:00pm. As I was about to make a left turn on the arrow, some (I won't say idiot or anything like that)lady who was parked across from me pulled out and started to cut in front of me. I got a little ticked off and pointed to the traffic light which was right in front of her. I then began to reason to myself thinking "Sharon, weren't you just thinking the other day about wishing you could have a bumper sticker that says: Everybody makes mistakes -- Please forgive me for getting upset. I would like for people to percieve me as being a kind person who is not a hot head at the wheel. You know what I'm sayin?
:-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Don Tate II said...

At least you pointed. I'd have given her the finger.

9:54 AM  
Blogger The Gig said...

Is this my Christian brotha/son talking? I've been known to do that in my "not so Christian" days. What makes it so bad, I had just left church. Someone fingered me and instead of ignoring them I got bent out of shape and did it back. I'm a lot closer to the LORD now.

You'd better watch out, I may save these little comments and show them to your little man some day. ha, ha

4:01 PM  
Blogger Friar Tuck said...

I have refused to put the ol fish on my wheels cause I know I am going to do something in the car that people are going to think is not Christian.

Mostly I hold back the finger....I just end up mumbling a bunch of choice words at them as they make me mad. What makes me most mad. People with their brights on that are driving well over the speed limit and are right in my bumper.

12:23 AM  
Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

humm I have a hot head in the car myself. I don't use the finger, but sometimes I still slip with a word or two that is very godly. But I agree it is a hard thing to change, the way react

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home