Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Great Grandma or a Great Grandma

It's happened -- my great grandson is here! I don't know when I will get a chance to spoil-I mean see him because my granddaughter lives in Phoenix, Arizona. I know you are probably thinking (take a plane and fly out). Did I get you pegged right? Actually I don't have enough money or vacation time. I will just have to fall in love with all of the pictures I will get. "Ya'll know how that is - right?

I am a great grandma, great, great, great -- am I really a great grandma? Sure I am -- meaning I'm a great grandma -- one of the best!! Ha, ha, ha -- I gotcha didn't I.

Devas, you know what goes around comes around. Someone made me a grandma at age fourty , and guess whose a grandpa at age 41. he he he. I have the name you want to be called -- how about "Poppy." Isn't that cute.

Am I linking now -- you bet after taking a half a morning to learn how to do it but my instructor was VERY patient, I mean VERY patient the ULTIMATE patience.

2 Comments:

Blogger Don Tate II said...

No my patience wore thin after 5 minutes. The rest of the hour was an act.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

Congratulations Grandma, babies are such a blessing

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home