Monday, March 20, 2006

"A Comment to Fran"

I have been trying to comment on Fran's blog but for some reason it fails and I cannot get my comments posted -- so here's to you, Fran -- I'll just blog my comment to your today's post and hope that you get a chance to read it.

Fran:
Sounds as though you are venting, and I hope you feel a lot better now that you have gotten it all out. I'm sorry that you are having to put up with that problem. I always say to pray. He may not answer right away or when you need it but he will intervene in his own way. I have learned to pray for those people that I consider to be enemies. I'm not saying your aunt is your enemy but apparently she is causing stress in your life and you must pray for her so that she can get herself right with God especially. There are a lot of Christians out there who have the same problems as your aunt. That is the reason we need Jesus. I would say that Satan is more so in the church then anywhere because he does not want those people to be save. Church is like a hospital; people are there to get well. If all Christians were perfect, we would not need Christ. Hang in there young lady.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Did you include your url, your address? I think you may be having some computer hangups. Shouldda kept your mac.

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the second person to tell me this...hmm, I'm gonna have to look into this soon! :/

But, anyway, about my aunt...things are so much better. First of all, thank you SO much for taking the time to respond here on your blog, my heart is seriously touched by your actions. :)

I ended up going to church for a celebration of our bible studies and was totally blessed and healed from how I was feeling towards her. I prayed, and asked God for some answers and He sure responded QUICK. Prayer is powerful!! Thank you so much...I love you!!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home