Saturday, March 04, 2006

Thanks for the Prayers -- He listened!

Thanks to all of you for your prayers. I had a safe trip there and back. It was a wonderful week. My three-month old granddaughter is a doll, just like her sisters. My daughter-in-law was a gracious hostess and a lot of fun. We have a very humorous family. We clowned and laughed all week long, and the daughter-in-law passed her class. I didn't do much Monday through Thursday because I watched the baby, which was definitely my pleasure. After the first day she got used to me and was pretty good the rest of the week. She loves to eat and mom teasingly calls her "Piggy Piggerton," I will blog more about this later on in the week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Friar Tuck said...

Glad to hear things went well

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home