Friday, June 09, 2006

"I'm Outta Here"

Tomorrow I am going to Minnesota to help my son and his wife with M while she re-cooperates. She is doing well and was released from the hospital early. I can't wait to see the girls. I will be back on the 22nd.

I have been up all night with insomnia. My son offered to drive me to Minnesota. I guess I'll have to take him up on that. It has become quite pleasant for me on the highway because it seems as though the other drivers are playing a game such as passing each other. I will pass someone, a few minutes, they will pass me and probably another 20 min. There's another car playing the game with me. (I'm sure that I'm the only one playing this game). TA DA!

5 Comments:

Blogger David Cho said...

Well, have fun!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Enjoy and take care.

9:22 PM  
Blogger greggy said...

Hi Trouble! I mean Mz Giget! Have fun on your journey too. I've noticed the same thing when I am driving on the highway except over here it doesn't seem like a game at all...some of the other drivers seem to take it personal when you pass them and practically end up crashing trying to make sure they get in front of you before too long...in spite of all the silliness of it I still enjoy taking long drives alone since it gives me a chance to have deep thoughts and conversations with my inner self. Be safe on your trip and have great fun!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

Enjoy your trip Mz. G., I play that game on the interstate here to with folks. Hope things are going well, Just wanted to say hey...

6:54 PM  
Blogger Friar Tuck said...

the passing thing on the freeway is all about ego with me. I am not going to let that person pass me.

everyone is passing me

i better speed up

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home