Tuesday, April 25, 2006

"Not Much Time to Blog" "Kids are so Cute"

Whew! The days are going by too fast and so is time. It seems as though no sooner than I get home, do a few things, then it's time to go to bed. I have been trying to scrapbook my cruise. I love to scrapbook but it is time consuming.

The little "Cradle Roll" room at our church where I teach the little kids up to age seven, needs a little pick me up; therefore, I have been trying to create little things to put on the walls. I have been teaching the little kids during Sabbath School for years and I still enjoy it. They are so cute, even though they may become a challenge from time to time.

I have a cute little girl who joined my class a few months ago. She is either two or three (going on 21 as they say). I would say about the third time she was in my class I gave her a sad face for not doing as she was told. Later on that day when we went back to church for evening programming, I saw her with her mother and she looked at me with those big eyes and a frown and said "you gave me a "mad" face." I fell out laughing because I have never heard it called a "mad face" before. She told me that about three or four times that evening. Her mother and I got a big kick out of that one and mom explained to her why she got a "mad face." I still smile when I think about it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

OOOOH...a fellow scrapbooker! I love to scrapbook. I've been trying to make one for our wedding, our honeymoon, our bridal shower, and our preparations for the wedding. These are all events I don't want to forget.


I know how it feels to be going and going and going. It's also very nice that you are helping make the "Cradle Room" a nice place. That is very sweet of you.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

I absolutely love kids. They say the sweetest and cutest things.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home