Saturday, May 20, 2006

"DOING BETTER TODAY!"

Thanks to the LORD, my little girl is doing better today. We have been playing with her Bratz dolls and other stuffed toys. We talk for them and have made up story lines just like the soap operas. The girls love it when their silly grandma plays dolls with them. Okay, okay -- I am a kid at heart. Little Ms. "M" and her younger sister "O" have a lot of Bratz dolls and they know all of the names. There are boys and girls, plus little baby Bratz. These dolls play together, go together, date, have arguments, make up, go to time out for being bad, go to school, get kicked out, go to games, dining, dancing and to the movies. I was afraid for a minute that the nurse might have me committed, as she was laughing at us having such a great time playing dolls. When "O" comes today, we will resume the next episode with the teenagers in our sitcoms. ha, ha, ha -- I love my grandchildren, they are bright spots in my life.

Oh, oh, I haven't talked to "K" yet this weekend. I'm having withdrawals. I must call and have my weekend conversation with him so we can sing each other songs and talk about his T-ball and soccer games.

6 Comments:

Blogger Brotha Buck said...

T bought one of Ks friends a Barbie doll. I havent seen once since S was a little girl, and I had to buy them. Boy, today, Barbies are just plain slutty! I mean, Im not the prude, but the one T bought came in a Victoria style nighty that barely covered her privates, with fishnet, fur, and a little pillow thing. Don't ask me what kind of kinky things folks do with pillows these days, but we still sleep on them.

5:21 PM  
Blogger The Gig said...

Brotha Buck: We all know that you are NOT prude -- believe me that's the main thing we know about you. You may be a little kinky though. ha, ha, ha

Oh, did that slip out?

5:42 PM  
Blogger Friar Tuck said...

good news is always good to hear. Thanks!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Friar Tuck said...

and a mom calling her son kinky kinda weirds me out

i guess cause if my momma said that to me I would be turning four shades of red

10:28 PM  
Blogger David Cho said...

Great news!

Buck kinky???? Hmm

9:20 PM  
Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

Amen! AMEN! I'm glad that she is going better. But, I'll still keep praying!

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home