Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Prayers for my Granddaughter

I am at this moment sitting in the hospital room next to my precious little granddaughter. Tomorrow she will be receiving a bone marrow transplant for the cure to Sickle Cell Anemia. This will be her second transplant because the first one didn't take. She has a lot of prayer going up for her and I have every faith in God that this one will take. She is 12-years-old and very strong. This has been a long hard process for her because she has had to undergo chemo therapy and will have radiation before the transplant. Please pray for her and our family. Thank you

4 Comments:

Blogger David Cho said...

Thanks for sharing. She is in my prayers

9:15 PM  
Blogger The Gig said...

Thank you Cho Cho -- you are a good friend.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

I am praying for your granddaughter. Many blessings to you and your family.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Hugs from Uncle Buck!

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home