Monday, May 23, 2005

"Bloggerholic/Jesusholic"

That’s me -- little did I know that blogging would capture my interest as it has. I enjoy writing, reading and making friends on the internet. This is great; it’s just downright cool. Reading what other people have to say, commenting, getting comments -- that’s just simply “off the chain.” One thing I really enjoy is sharing blogs with Christians. There are so many bloggers with the LORD in their hearts and I enjoy reading them. I know if I am feeling great about the spirituality that is written in many blogs I come across, just think how Jesus himself must be feeling. Good going everyone and keep up the good work. Love you all.

6 Comments:

Blogger Friar Tuck said...

I have linked you.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gig,
They also have blog rings for Christians. I'll get the link of one such for you and re-comment. I'm glad you're enjoying this. I can imagine how my mother would take to this as well. She was a Black Planet fanatic when I had not a clue what that was.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Don Tate II said...

Tiffany has a good idea about the blog ring. When she gets the info, I'll add it to your page.

8:05 PM  
Blogger ShellyP said...

I'm glad you got into it so easily. I'm still working on my mother.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

It is pretty awesome to me also, people always talk about how much of a dieing world we live in but seems like more and more people are so alive and living for Jesus. I love to hear other peoples thoughts and testimonies it is great. Well have a great day.

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make a good point, Ms. Gig!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home