Tuesday, August 16, 2005

A Fun-filled, Glorious Week With the Grandson!

Tomorrow I will be flying to Texas…. FLYING!!! Yes I said flying. Have you ever heard about “Nervous Lil?” That would be me. (Sigh) (LOUD SIGH) !! My oldest granddaughter once asked me “where is your faith?” Well, right now it is down in the pit of my stomach with all those butterflies. I guess I’ll consult the MASTER and ask him to get rid of the butterflies and leave the faith in there.

It’s been a while since I have flown but after I get there, it will be well worth it because I get to spend a glorious week with my little grandson. I have all of these visions of loveliness of a fun filled, stress free week. We will get up in the morning, get cleaned up and have breakfast. After washing the dishes, I will read him a story about Jesus and then we will play games, and next watch a movie, etc., then it will be nap time. I’m not sure whether we will have lunch before or after nap time, (Probably before). After nap time we will just chill a little, and just take it from there. I have it all mapped out just my grandson and I. Now what’s so hard about that?

8 Comments:

Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

lol and Grandma is gonna get suckered by the little one haha. Well hope it all goes well Gig enjoy your trip and time with the grandbaby.. Chris

9:44 AM  
Blogger Meka said...

I understand how you feel about flying. I feel the same way. I hate it. I won't tell you about my experiences, that would just freak you out more... just pray and take some Nyquil so you'll sleep thru it. Have fun with the little one!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

Just pray before you get on the plane. God will hear you.

And...have a tremendously good time with the little one!! Relax, have fun, and enjoy Texas. Yeehaw!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Friar Tuck said...

I am sure Texas will be a blast. Who knows, maybe you can watch the youngster while Devas T takes the wifey out on the town.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Don Tate II said...

You two are going to wear each other out!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Flying will be easy. Its the K you have to watch out for

6:39 AM  
Blogger The Gig said...

Thanks everyone for your words. Please pray for me to have a safe trip.

12:27 PM  
Blogger The Gig said...

I am not interested in the spam on my blogspot please refrain from putting it here.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home