Saturday, August 13, 2005

"The Land Of Lakes"

Hello everyone -- I'm blogging from "The Land of Lakes." I drove here yesterday. At first we thought it was going to rain, but God cleared the way for me. The weather was perfect -- only God can do that. I invited Him to come with me so that I knew everything would be safe. He's a good God. I'm visiting my youngest son, you know the one I mentioned on two other blogs as being "The Hustled Dad."

My granddaughters are so precious and cute. Believe me they really do hustle their dad. This morning Dad had to get after the little one(age 7). It only took her a second to turn on the tears and dad fell for it hook, line and sinker. I looked up and he had her cuddled up, kissed her on the cheek, "don't cry," daddy's sorry, I didn't mean to raise my voice at you, and before you know it, we had a happy little camper again.

The older one (age 11), is a good manipulator also. She tries to convince us that she cannot eat the rest of her food because she's full. Yeah right, you just started eating.

The little one has been impatiently waitng for me to finish blogging so I can go to their room and "play." She just asked me "when are you going to be through with the "blob." I cracked up.

7 Comments:

Blogger Friar Tuck said...

Sounds like fun with the kids and a little frustration with them being spoiled at the same time.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Don Tate II said...

I didn't know you were on the road! Cross country grandma. Minnesota this weekend; Austin, Texas next.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

ok when is Indiana on the schedule lol. Glad you are spending time with all your kids and grandbabies.

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Blog site is fantastic. Thanks and keep up.
Here's special tips and information about Car Price To Save Time.
Check out this site Car Price

3:44 PM  
Blogger San Nakji said...

Land of Lakes? Are you in New Zealand?

5:20 PM  
Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

lol I was thinking Land of Lakes meant Michigan

5:26 PM  
Blogger The Gig said...

Oh, I'm sorry -- I messed up. I mean the land of 10,000.00 Lakes --
Do you know where that is?

Minnesota. Yes, I was in Brookly Center Minnesota which is a suburb of Minneapolis.

Oh yes, Chris -- I will come to Indiana and dance at your wedding. *big smile*

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home