Thursday, July 21, 2005

It's Payback Time!

You have all heard the saying “what goes around, comes around.” Anyway, someone has been doing his thang and just plain getting out of hand on the blog, therefore, it’s time for me to get back at him.

I was reading someone else’s blog post tonight and “Devas,” “Mr. Smarty Pants,” had commented. I looked at that cute little innocent (cough cough) face, and I just had to kiss him. He is sooooo mischievous and his poor wife is one of the recipients of his oneriness. He carries his camera or camcorder around and catches her when she gets out of bed before she has a chance to get herself together or he gets her in other embarrassing moments. However, don’t catch him in an embarrassing moment -- if you know what I mean. (It’s called “double standards”) or just plain “male ego.”

For those of you who have been insulted by his Democratic, Fat and Lesbian comments on his blog, I just got him back for you. Ha, ha, ha -- with all my love “Devas” from your “mommie”

He will be QUITE embarrassed over this one. *great big wide grin*

9 Comments:

Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

lol to funny you all have way to much fun, nothing wrong with picking me and Lauren pick at each other allot it adds fun lol. Good luck on the getting Devas we all wanna see this

7:38 AM  
Blogger Don Tate II said...

I wouldn't try anything funny. Don't forget, I have that picture of "K" and you in your bathing suit in "B"s hottub from earlier this summer. It's just dying to be posted over the internet.

7:49 AM  
Blogger The Gig said...

Shame on you Devas, are you actually blackmailing yo momma? I raised you to *respect* your elders. You know the saying way back in the day, "do as I say, not as I do.

I have a few choice photos of you that I could have someone scan and put on the blog also. Uhhhh, maybe one of those pictures of when you were body buildingg, or uhhhh, maybe the baby picture you hate. Now let me see -- oh yeah, the picture I have of you having a "bad hair day."

"chow my dahlin" chow

11:26 AM  
Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

rofl ya'll crack me up. Glad to see my momma ain't the only one trying to torment me with some horrible pics of childhood lol.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Don Tate II said...

Thats right, black male. And a fine one, too. A fine one with a pic of you in a bathing suit who knows how to post pics. And you don't .

3:56 PM  
Blogger The Gig said...

I told you I have connections; connections who can hook me up, you know what I'm sayin?

7:53 PM  
Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

LOL!! Y'all are so funny! hehehe

Oooh, Devas...you be a bad boy talkin' to your momma like that!!

Go for it bloggie mommie! I wanna see baby pics!!! hehehehe

9:31 PM  
Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

Mz. Gig we can walk you through posting those pics lol. Mz. Gig to post those pics there is a icon in your comment box when you are writing it now at the top to add pics in from your pc. Really easy now lol Sorry Devas.

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*grins evilly*

I sense lots of evil plans. Me wants in!!

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home