Saturday, August 20, 2005

The "Little Man""

Hello gang: Texas is beautiful and so is the grandson. He is a little "squirt" with big beautiful prize winning eyes and is a spicsty little guy. Guess what? he bounces when he runs and is a happy little camper. All throughout the day he either has a car, truck or airplane in his hands.

I brought him a pair of Spiderman boxing gloves with a bag, and he keeps beating up Spiderman and getting excited about it. sometimes spiderman gets him too and we have to count to three for the knock out. Took the little guy to the park yesterday -- believe me, he is allllll boy. He was climbing, sliding, going up the slide the wrong way, running and was busy the whole time. There were some water sprinklers squirting as in watering the grass, but the grandson and I had a ball running in and out of the water, getting wet.

Before we left, he met a little friend who had some cars just like him and they finished out the day by racing the cars, climbing, jumping and having a great time. Do you think he wore grandma out? Actually no, he and the little boy wore his parents out. ha, ha, (not really), they had a good time.

My daughter-in-law made sure I would have plenty of good company to keep me and the grandson occupied plus I have a few friends from my home town here who are occupying our time. I love the spoiling part, that's one of my favorites .

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In-laws kill pregnant woman for not having sons
We shy away these days from blogging tragedy. But I couldn't let this one go ... Shop top brands such as Seventh Generation, Mustela and California Baby .
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a coins site. It pretty much covers coins related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You have a nice blog here. I'm definitely gonna check back and tell my friends. Keep it up.

[kidney cancer] site covering [kidney cancer] related stuff.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

Wow Mz. Gig sounds like a great time. Glad you are having allot of fun and quality time with the grandson. Hey these spam posts you can block by going into your setup preferences and and select no anonymous posts. I had to do that. Hope your week is great Chris

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the owner/s of a blog can delete unwanted comments, too.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

Hey Mz. Gig if you go under tools on your internet explorer and go to internet options.. Then click on privacy you will need to lower your level down to medium and that should take care of it

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home