Monday, July 24, 2006

It's Time for the Grandkids Again - Happy Grandma!

Talked to the "Little Man" last evening. He sounded so grown up. Mommy said he's getting taller. Dad says he looks like Mommy's dad. I can't imagine; I still see the little guy I visited last summer. It's hard to watch the little ones grow away from you. He will be five this year but I bet he still has that prize winning personality. Mommy and dad have kept him busy this past summer with soccer ball, and T-ball, basketball (which he enjoyed tremendously and was good at it too), and whatever else he was doing; *grandma is smiling from ear to ear.* Little T is such a happy little camper, you can hear his smile when he talks to you and his laughter in the background when talking to the parents (between the yelling "get down from there," "don't do that," "eat your green beans," and whatever kind of trouble he is getting into. I must say, he is all boy.

This summer I will have the pleasure of seeing my great grandson for the first time. I'm looking forward to that. Will that be a pleasure? well, from what I hear from mom when talking to her, it's going to be quite a challenge, but who cares? I'm grandma -- I can deal with it. *smiley face*

8 Comments:

Blogger David Cho said...

So is this Buck's boy you are talking about? He is quite adorable.

11:18 PM  
Blogger David Cho said...

Oh when I say "he," I meant Buck's son, but Buck.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

Anytime you get with the grandkids must be just totally fun!! I don't have children yet, but that is definitely something I want to have happen in the next year. hehehe

I may be looking to you for advice! (Well, not TOO soon from now...but ya never know.)

God bless you, Mz. Gig!!

Lots of hugs!

1:27 PM  
Blogger greggy said...

hooray for grandkids! I just got permission from my son and his wife to be able to post pics of the new granddaughter and my other two grandkids on my site soon!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

I know you are to excited...

11:10 PM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Sure Cho, diss Buck by not acknowleding his adorableness.

5:36 AM  
Blogger The Gig said...

Wow greggy, I can't wait to see those pictures. Kids are precious and being able to interact with the grandchidren is a privilege.

5:46 PM  
Blogger The Gig said...

LOL,LOL, Buck -- you and Cho Cho are funny. LOL

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home