Monday, November 13, 2006

A Couple Little Tidbits

Last evening I attended a religious concert where my number three son sang a few solos. Afterwards I returned home and decided to watch a VHS movie. I turned on the television and the VCR/DVD player, then set it up to play the movie. I got pretty frustrated because it appeared the player wasn't working. I kept pushing the "play button," and turning the set off and on plus working with the remote control. Finally I decided the system was broke. When I turned around to go do something else, I discovered the video was tucked under my arm. DUH Ms. Gig -- you need to put the video in if you want to see the movie.

Today when I got to work, my supervisor let me in the door as I was carrying some papers for the office. Shortly after I got to my desk, I said "oh no, I left my purse in the car" I'll have to go back out and get it. After putting the papers on the desk, there was my purse in my hands. MZ GIG, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT???

3 Comments:

Blogger David Cho said...

You are setting yourself up for yet another it-must-suck-to-be-old dig from Brotha Buck.

8:59 PM  
Blogger The Gig said...

LOL, LOL, LOL, Hey Cho, Brotha Buck is too busy to be bothering me; therefore, he will stay out of trouble for a little while. :-)

5:10 PM  
Blogger Friar Tuck said...

Maybe it is the lack of sleep lately, this happens to me when I am really tired or stressed.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home