Monday, August 21, 2006

"The Great Grandson"

Met the great grandson and he is a doll and very hard headed. He's only a year old and goes up and down stairs, jumps off the couch, is all over everywhere, and loves his little uncle "K." It's so funny, he latches on to "K" hugs him, follows him whereever he goes and "K" loves it. "K" is jealous of any attention we give to the grandson and makes sure that he is right in the middle of any interaction we give to little "T." "K" keeps telling me "T" likes me better than he does you."

My granddaughter is getting married next February, so we went looking for wedding dresses. That was fun. She is very pretty and looked wonderful in every dress she tried on. Yesterday I was ill and could not go with them but they found a dress and she was pretty excited when she got back. They will be leaving today so I probably won't see them again until February. She has matured somewhat in that her cooking is pretty good. However, some things never change.

My daughter-in-law has given her some very good advice about taking her marriage seriously and making a commitment to God. My daughter-in-law is very Spiritual and lives up to her beliefs. Maybe that is the reason she can put up with Buck like she does, he he he

5 Comments:

Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

It sure sounds like you've had a wonderful time. I'm so glad for you. Visits with family are always wonderful.

I am looking forward to going to Rhode Island in December to spend some time with my grandparents and aunt. JP can't go with me this time, but he wanted to make sure I had plenty of time to visit.

10:54 AM  
Blogger The Gig said...

Ori -- that is so speciall. JP sounds like he's good to you. God bless

6:06 PM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

She's blessed to have a wonderful guy like Buck.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Friar Tuck said...

Amen BB. You are a good guy.

Hope that you BOTH post lots of pics of the wedding

10:43 PM  
Blogger The Gig said...

Yeah Right Buck!!!! :-) :-)

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home