Thursday, November 09, 2006

A Triibute to Ed Bradley

At this time I would like to join many others who are remembering Ed Bradley, from 60 minutes who died this morning of Leukemia. I was shocked when I saw it on the news while attending the birthday party of my brother's step-daughter. Ed will be greatly missed and always remembered as the intelligent awarding winning CBS'anchor man on 60 minutes, the first black White House Correspondent, and someone who represented himself and his country well. His life story is very interesting; something I was unaware of until tonight when I came across his story on the internet and watched the coverage of his life on the news. I saw him on 60 minutes many times and to me, he was a newsman like Walter Cronkite or Dan Rather, etc. It's strange how you really don't know a lot about a person until they pass away.


To the family, friends, co-workers, and fans of Mr. Bradley; this is indeed a sad day, but we know that his life was a legacy and he will not be forgotten. You are all in my prayers.

2 Comments:

Blogger David Cho said...

I thought he was the most vibrant guy in the whole 60 minutes cast. I was shocked.

Always loved his thoughtfulness.

11:04 PM  
Blogger The Gig said...

Yeah, Dave, I had no idea he was ill.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home