Friday, November 17, 2006

Insomnia

Woke up at about 4:40 this morning -- another bout with insomnia. Said morning prayer, turned on television for the weather and here I am on line. Nothing particular to say. Had a little drama going on yesterday but I put that like I do everything else in the Lord's hands. I guess I had a lot on my mind. Hope you all have a blessed day.

Cho Cho, if you are reading this, I know you agree with me about putting Brother Buck in the hands of the Lord? I do it everyday.

6 Comments:

Blogger Friar Tuck said...

Is your insomnia brought on by stress, or is it just a natural rhythym of your life?

3:20 PM  
Blogger The Gig said...

Hi Clint -- You are probably right. I did have a stressful day. Nice to hear from you.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

*HUGS* I understand insomnia. I suffer as well. I am sorry you are having problems.

Does taking a nice hot bath before help relax you? It sometimes works for me.

I'll keep you in my prayers, Mz. Gig. I hope you are well.

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!!

9:14 AM  
Blogger David Cho said...

Putting Buck in the hands of the Lord? Why is he so quiet these days?

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

Happy Thanksgiving Mz. Gig!! I hope you have had a blessed holiday.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Buck, what, who?

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home