Wednesday, August 16, 2006

"It's HOT in Texas!"

Went for a walk this Texas morning. It was on it's way to HOT. By the time I got done, I was sweating and water was dripping down my back and my hair feels like I just rinsed it. The weather will be in the hundreds pretty much all this week.

Oh oh, friends, I have just been summoned by the grandson to play with him and his toys, and that is an offer I cannot refuse. We have played hide and seek pretty much all day the last couple of days, watched a couple of movies, plalyed hide and seek, read books, played hide and seek, did a little math, (he is smart as a whip, cute as a button, and has more energy than all of us put together; plus he can't sit still a minute), and we played hide and seek.

The great grandson is due in this evening with his mother (my oldest granddaughter) and I will have to let you know how that goes; in the meantime, I need to go entertain "K" who just came in with a silly pair pf plastic glasses with a big nose, mustach, and beard.

5 Comments:

Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

Have a wonderful time, Mz. Gig!!! I'm sorry it's so hot though.

And watch out for the big mosquitos!! hehehe I'll try to keep all the nasty critters out here in El Paso so you don't have to deal with them.

Just enjoy your trip!!!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Friar Tuck said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I am sure BB and the fam is glad to see ya.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

I am sure that you enjoyed your grandson but wanted to play hide and seek in the air conditioned house...

1:16 AM  
Blogger David Cho said...

Here comes another heat wave in California... The last one was murderous. People died.

Stay cool in Texas..

11:10 PM  
Blogger The Gig said...

Hey Cho Cho, where have you been? You haven't posted for a while -- what's up with that?

Anywho -- about your comment here, people need to stop and think about the heat -- this is only a slight preview of what being lost is all about, and there is no relief.

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home