Sunday, April 15, 2007

Still Having Trouble Logging In and Commenting

A few days ago, I reset my password and was able to post and even make comments on a couple other blogs; however, a couple days later I attempted to write a post and comment on other blogs, but kept getting a message that my password was invalid.

Today I got my password reset but don't know if it will stay. Hope to be back into the blog set soon without having problems with it. In the meanwhile I shall continue to try. Have a blessed week.

3 Comments:

Blogger David Cho said...

Well, thanks for leaving a comment. Glad to see you back in the game.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

I'm glad to see that things have worked out. Hopefully it won't mess up again for you.

Thanks for visiting and leaving a message. I'm sorry I haven't been around as much either. Life just gets in a way alot, doesn't it??

Hope you are well! God bless you!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Believer said...

It may be a heavenly interference. That's seems like a great post. Thanks for the inspiration.

Blessings...

"Pearls of wisdom...a heavenly voice."
http://avoicetobeheard.blogspot.com/

Come and visit some great stuff I'm sharing over there.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home