Monday, January 22, 2007

JUST A REMINDER

Cell Phone Govt Do Not Call


I got this reminder as an e-mail at work from a co-worker and wanted to share it with my bloggie buddies.

>>REMINDER ....12 days from today, all cell phone numbers are being
>>released to telemarketing companies
>>and you will start to receive sale calls.
>>.....YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS
>>To prevent this , call the following number from your cell phone : 888-382-1222 .
>>It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of
>>your time.
>>It blocks your number for five (5) years.
>>
>>You must call from the cell phone number you wish to have blocked .
>>You cannot call from a different phone number.
>>HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS OR GO TO:
>>www.donotcall.gov

4 Comments:

Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

Thanks Mz. Gig! I hate telemarketers. They are so annoying. I love the ones that call in Spanish. That just drives me mental!

8:17 PM  
Blogger San Nakji said...

Hi Ms Gig. This email is a hoax... It's just not true! It has been doing the rounds for more than 3 years... Here is the FTC's website about it
http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2005/04/dnc.htm

Have a good day!

2:29 AM  
Blogger Believer said...

Thanks anyway for the update. I have enough daily interruptions.

8:44 AM  
Blogger David Cho said...

Ah..just what I needed.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home