Sunday, March 18, 2007

STILL WAITING FOR GRANDBABY!

THE BABY HAS NOT COME YET!!! Perhaps the doctors calculated the wrong date or maybe they were given the wrong date. Grandma is still waiting patiently (or impatiently) as this will be number seven grandbaby, and I also have a great grandbaby. God has been good!

To all you Leprechauns and Irishmen/women out there -- hope you had a happy St. Patrick's Day! How many of you found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? :-) I found the pot of Gold at the end of the rainbow in that as a Seventh-Day-Adventist Christian, I went to church and spent quality time with the Lord. We had a wonderful Communion service. When I heard the testimonies of my fellow Saints, it just gave me clarification that to have faith in the Lord and believe, he will pour out many blessings upon you.

Yesterday, my number two son and his wife came to visit and they had a video camera. They wanted me to talk into the camera to the baby and take a tour around the house and show the baby where daddy grew up at. I went from room to room, even the basement and told the baby about daddy's lack of doing chores. We got a good laugh about that one. Also we went outdoors and taped the surroundings in the neighborhood where daddy played, the bike trail, the neighborhood kids, and where they played baseball which was in the street right in front of our house. It was fun to do -- my number two son is a comedian also. What can I say -- a familly of comedians??? I love it. :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

sounds like a very nice time Mz. Gig. Thought I would stop by and say howdy... lol

6:36 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

My daughter was 10 DAYS LATE! As you can see by my capital letters, it was an agonizing wait.

Congratulations whenever she/he decides it's time.

Blessings...

PS I like the idea about the video.

5:52 PM  
Blogger David Cho said...

Wow, so you have been in the same house for that long? Yes, you indeed have a family of comedians.

12:17 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

that is a beautiful idea. Would never have thought of it. And it is so rare that you still live in that same house.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

Happy Easter!

Check out my VOMM...new look…I'm finally beautified.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home