Friday, May 20, 2005

The High Rise is Over...

...and the stats are low again. The car is fixed, and no more struttin my stuff. It was good while it lasted but it’s good to be home again. Soaring with the rich and famous is okay but it can get quite stressful. Driving that 2005 Dodge was cool – yes I mean floating around town and feeling on top of things and everyone around you. After asking the dealer how to operate all of the buttons, etc. on the car, I felt, I’m ready to go! One thing, however, I forgot to do is ask for the location of the clock which was probably right in front of my face, and if it had been a snake (perish the thought) it would have bit me. So for two days, I had to guess the time because in the little ol Hyundai, the clock is ten minutes fast. So – on with my life and no complaining.

4 Comments:

Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

It does always feel good to get back to where you are comfortable doesn't it. All though getting a rental car is much like our walk with Jesus in a sense. Sometimes he has to move us up and stir us up, make us a little uncomfortable with our situation in the long run it is what is best. As with our car we couldn't get the work done if we didn't take the challenge of a rental car in most cases. Well I am glad to hear you got your car back quickly have a great weekend with it..

6:00 PM  
Blogger Friar Tuck said...

I think the thing I miss the most with those loaners is the new car smell. Gotta love that new car smell.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Don Tate II said...

Well, you can have my well-lived-in truck any day! Love ya!

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rental cars always seem to be a lot better than the cars we just smashed up.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home