Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Two Ignorant Roadblocks

I'm on my way home from Prayer Meeting at church. I'm pretty anxious to get home. I'm on Garfield Street heading toward the street lights and there are two ignoramisis'(SP) sitting in their cars blocking the way and not about to move. There is a car in front of them waiting to go by and I in the back. All the time I'm furious about how people can be so thoughtless. I'd say they don't have a conscience. That is one of my "pettiest" peaves. I just got out of church; feeling fairly content and I run into these two dum roadblocks. The car in front of them finally figures it out and goes around, thus leaving me some space to go around also.

What's wrong with this picture? Just left prayer meeting where I asked for prayer to help me to be more patient with people, especially rude ones, and low and behold, my patience is tested on the way home, and of course I failed the test. But Mz Gig, better luck next time. Remember what your plaque that is hanging in the kitchen says: "Lord help me to remember that nothing is going to happen to me today that you and I cannot handle together." In Jesus' Name, Amen

Thanks for reading my venting. This is my second blog for today.

4 Comments:

Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

Take a few deep breaths and let them out slowly. Count down from 10, relax, and let go. *smiles*

And yes, remember that plaque on the wall of your kitchen. That is a beautiful thing to remember everyday. Have faith, and trust in the Lord. He will guide you on right paths.

I too have a problem with patience, so, I totally understand. *HUGS*

Blessings!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Friar Tuck said...

NEVER PRAY FOR PATIENCE!

It is sure to be tested.

:)

11:59 AM  
Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

wow no doubt, I have the same problem I pray to deal with bad drivers better and then five minutes later I am getting all worded up about some stupid stuff.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are always gonna be people who test people's patience.

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home