Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Another Grandson Post



Well, we still have the flying paper airplanes going. (I think I've started something). I drew a dart board and we try to hit the ball in the middle. "Watch this," he says and varoom, throws his airpane. "Your turn, Grandma," I aim and then throw. "You almost got it," he yells, then he goes "watch this" and we go again and again and again.

Mommy and daddy came home yesterday. He was soooo glad to see them. I thought I was going to be dissed by him when they got home, but, he continued to associate with me. *very wide grin* He's my little pal. I love to tease him about his mommy and daddy, saying -- "that's my daddy -- "no that's my daddy," is his rebutal. Then I'll say, "get away from my mommy." "no, that's my mommy, "no it isn't," says grandma. He then looks at his mommy with those big beautiful eyes and says "mommy - "you are my mommy and not grandma's - right mommy." She reassures him that she is his mommy. *wink* (He has the cutest "little by voice).


"Burrrrrp," (fake burp sound) -- then he says " EXCUSE ME, I BURPTED -- A LOUD ONE TOO!" or maybe he may make another little sound (a real one) and then he says "I FARTED!" "That's a bad word, says grandma -- "no it isn't" is his answer, and on and on.

"I don't like you anymore" says grandma after he gets smart mouth. He says, "we don't say that around here." "You're supposed to say you're sorry." Okay, grandma says, "I'm sorry."

Here we go again -- "watch this" (the grandson makes a funny face), "watch this" (grandma makes a funny face; crossing her eyes and sticking out her tongue -- he laughs), "watch this (he tries to make a similar face) and the beat goes on -- ha, ha, ha.

"You didn't say your grace" he tells you when sitting down to eat. He goes around the table to everyone, "did you say your grace?" Anyone who hasn't said it, has to at the request of the grandson.

The "little man" as I call him thinks he can stand in front of the T.V. so as to block you from seeing it. (he only comes to the tip of the T.V. stand and he looks so cute as he stands there thinking he has blocked you from seeing the T.V.), a habit he got from his onery dad. I pretend he has blocked the set so I can't see it and tell him to "move" and he laughs. I could go on and on -- he is smart as he can be. He now writes his name and is very independent. "let me do it," he states.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, what a brotha won't learn. I didn't know he was writing his own name

9:25 AM  
Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

Awesome! What an adorable little guy! How sweet. *smiles*

11:03 AM  
Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

wow sounds like you are having an amazing time. He sounds like an amazing kid too. Must be a chip off the all block right, Dad? lol

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your grandson sounds like a bit of a handful, but thankfully in a good way, as he comes across as very endearing.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home