Sunday, August 21, 2005

Paper Airplanes, race cars, "Go Fish," and more

Boy, what a day! One of my friends and I made paper airplanes for the grandson. We flew them on and off throughout the day. When not flying airplanes we raced little race cars on a little race track.

"Time to play a game," I said, so out came the "Go Fish" cards, and he caught on quick, even though he indulged in a little cheating. Ha, ha, During the afternoon we played hide and seek. He kept hiding in the same place all the time so I had to pretend I didn't know where he was. When I found him he would giggle out loud. This was an extreme active day, but I enjoyed every minute of it and I will cherish it also. It will be hard to let go of precious time spent with the grandson, the laughs, teasing, running, going to the park, and everything. So this sums it up for today. Love you all

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like your grandson is a regular rough and tumble 'lil guy. Hope he stays safe.

4:08 AM  
Blogger Friar Tuck said...

glad u r having fun

2:06 PM  
Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

How sweet that sounds. Maybe Devas is right Mz. Gig maybe you should move there close to him. Then you could have lots of time with the boy.

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! :) How precious that you love to go out and play with your grandson, not alot of grammas are like that!! You are just such a sweetheart....thank you for your comments on my site!!! :) I always look forward to em. *xoxo*

6:23 PM  
Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

I sure sounds like a lot of fun! Glad everything went so well. Your little grandson sure has a really cool grandma! *winks*

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home