Thursday, September 22, 2005

FAITH

Now Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Hebrews 11:6

I would like to thank all of my blogging buddies for your kind words of support and prayers. God came through right on time. I felt his presence as he comforted me through a very stressful situation. He is good. I got my answer tonight, now I pray that things will continue to work out. LOVE YOU GOD!!!

Love and prayers to you all -- Mz. Gig

6 Comments:

Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

I am so glad things came through and God gave you your answer Mz. G. Good to here from you again. Let us know how things progress. Love ya. Always love hereing your testimonies. *big smiles*

7:07 AM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

I'll give you a call to discuss further. I don't want to add to your stress, I've been stressed out about it too. But this answer is only gonna last about two more weeks.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

Faith and prayer are powerful things. Keep your head up. Things will be okay. Trust in the Lord. He has helped you work through things and He always will. I have faith and I know you do too.

If ya need a friend to talk to, just holler at me. *HUGS*

4:23 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Hebrews 11:1 is the only thing keeping my sanity right now, and even in the midst of some "threading" times in my life,
I have often remind myself, that faith cures. It puts me in good spirit to know that through you faith things are working out for the good. Peace Sis.

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear that you got your answer, Mz. Gig!

12:45 AM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

Without faith it is impossible to please God..With it, girl! watch out!!!

God will keep His promises, He is not a man that He should lie!

Blessings!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home