Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Painting myself or the Pantry?

If you all could see me now, you would crack up - ha ha -- I have paint in my hair, on my arms (both arms) in the corner of my glasses and on my eyebrow. I haven't painted around the house for years. I used to paint the walls but that was a long time ago. Tonight I was painting the inside of my food pantry. It was funny because I have a ladder and was on the highest step possible and still had problems reaching the ceiling inside of the pantry. Good thing I put newspaper down because I dripped paint on it. Even though I tried to be neat about it, the paint and brush just wouldn't cooperate. I was so proud of myself and kept looking at the paint job I did. Anywho, I got most of it done and will finish tomorrow.

Now check this one out... The ladder I spoke about earlier? I can't reach the light fixures in my bedrooms (could it be that I'm too short?) I'll never tell. ha. ha

Unrelated thought: Some time ago, one of our blogging buddies blogged about the wife not answering her cell phone. Guess who else doesn't answer the cell phone (oh, did I say he?)

7 Comments:

Blogger Brotha Buck said...

You have the tendancy to be goofy enough without adding the extra effect of paint. And if a brotha answered his phone every time the mom, the daughter, the other daughter and the daughter's bill collectors called his cell phone, he'd never get anything done. : )

7:53 PM  
Blogger The Gig said...

Uh huh brotha Buck -- sounds like someone is being defensive. As you can read on my post, I didn't mention any names..

8:05 PM  
Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

lol now we see where Buck got his skills from lol. not long ago didn't he post with paint on his face. Lol no worries I get paint all over me every time I paint too. just don't get the job done well unless you really get into it *grins*

9:57 AM  
Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

*giggles* You are way too funny Mz. Gig!! I'm glad though that you had a good time and that you were satisfied with the results.

*HUGS* God bless you!

9:46 PM  
Blogger greggy said...

Haven't you heard??? The job "aint" done unless you got paint over everything besides the thing you were painting from the get go? I bet it (the pantry) looks mahvelous no doubt! And to answer your Q about the dove on my site...yes my dear, I create ALL the artwork on my site, of course with God's help! :o)

8:26 AM  
Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

humm hope you haven't painted yourself into a corner haven't seen a blog out of ya in a few days lol. Let us know how your doing.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Friar Tuck said...

It sounds like the painting, unpackratting thing is a whole process. What is the inspiration

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home