Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Waiting For an Answer

God, I asked a favor of you tonight.
I have to believe if I want to receive.
What is your vision for me and what I am struggling with.
I have a decision to make and I don't know what direction to take.
I'm waiting for an answer; I must know you have heard my prayer
You want to see if I will hold out hope in my desperation,
leave it alone and let you do your work ; I know you will
These tears I have in my eyes, they can't be tears of doubt
Has my carnal body taken over and allowed me to question you?
Get thee behind me Satin in the name of JESUS!
Please dear Lord, tell me what to do.
I'm waiting for an answer and I must wait on you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

Great blog Mz. G. Hold on to your faith and trust him he will give you what you need or the answer to your question. You are a great woman of God. So hang on. I will keep you in prayer.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

I think you may get your answer when she shows up on your doorstep. Baby in arms. No money. No job. No transportation. No education or skills. No nothing. And, no she can't come home to daddy this time.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Friar Tuck said...

I will make mention of you in prayer.

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God hears each and every prayer.

Sometimes not getting an answer is the answer.

3:36 AM  
Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

You are always in my prayers Mz. Gig. *hugs*

Sometimes we just have to be patient and quiet. God speaks to us, in many ways, yet we just have to wait for when He feels the time is right.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home