Friday, January 05, 2007

To All Prayer Warriors Out There

I am asking for prayer for a Christian brother who goes to my church. He is pretty ill and needs prayer. I don't know exactly what the matter is, but really don't need to know. The fact that he is ill is enough. God knows the whole circumstances and will take care of it. His name is Robert, and is one of those guys who we can always depend on and is always more than willing to do his part. He is fun to be around and makes everyone laugh. Also he is a very nice Spiritual person. He has a wife and children so they will need prayer too.

I believe that if there is little prayer, there will be little power, more prayer is more power and much prayer is much power. I thank you in advance for talking to our Lord on behalf of Robert. I claim healing for him already. God bless you all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Send me an email, tell me who

8:04 AM  
Blogger Believer said...

The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16

May the prayers for Robert and his healing be manifested. We believe in the report of the Lord!

12:34 AM  
Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

Prayers are the best. I'll be happy to add him to my daily prayers. May the Lord give this man strength and courage.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

I will pray for Robert and his family.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home