Friday, May 06, 2005

Four Comedians

How could this possibly happen? I gave birth to four comedians. Could it be that they are chips off the old block, which happens to be a chip off of two old blocks. Even my one sibling is a clown – a real clown. To my surprise, my oldest son, who has always been very quiet and sort of serious (so I thought) is turning out to be full of laughs. Has he always been that way? He has never shown me that side of him before. He carries himself in a professional way (at least around mom).

About the magazine with his picture on the cover. The first thing I thought when I saw it was “I want one” how can I get one? After reading the whole blog about “A Big Time Celebrity” I’m not sure the magazine is real. He has blogged three stories, and all three made me nervous while reading them until I read the whole thing. Do I risk calling my own son “a dork?” Okay, so I have four Dorks, and I’m mama dork.

Sunday is Mother’s Day; hope you all have a blessed day and that you get what you want. You deserve it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Don Tate II said...

Hello, you weren't clear about exactly what you wanted in your second paragraph. Your own near naked celebrity or a copy of the magazine? The magazine cover is my own creation, however the body IS mine!

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comedians can be fun to have in a family. You know you'll never run out of laughs.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home