Saturday, August 12, 2006

"God's Miracle/Biird in House

God has done it again! Wow I love him so! I was really upset earlier today because I thought someone had stolen some money out of my purse and I owed this money to someone. I searched and searched but to no avail. I didn't have enough money in my checking account to replace it; therefore, I took on some added stress. I decided to just not worry about it because I was sure God would handle it for me. I knew it would take one of those awesome, right on time miracles that the Lord does in times like these. What do you think happened? Yes, I found the money and had more. I had let go and let God and he came through as usual. "Thank you Jesus"

Another thing, after I got home from church I proceeded to open my front door but before I could go into the house, a bird flew past me into my home. As far as I'm concerned, birds are not welcome inside the house -- only outside. I panicked and left right back outside. I went to my next door neighbor's house and knocked on the door. Because it seemed as though he wasn't home, I approached another neighbor whho was walking his dog. I asked him to help me get the bird out and meanwhile my other neighbor, who came over and tried to shew the bird toward the door. Meanwhile thhe other neighbor came in, and between the two of them they got the bird out. I wish you could have seen them, they were being very cautious or shall I say kind of scared themselves. It was so funny to see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

God is truly an awesome and right on time God...

1:53 PM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

You know, some black folks are superstitious about birds in the house. Bad luck. Course, since you found some Mxxxy, (don't be talking about that stuff on the internet), I guess it wasn't bad luck after all. Birds, just wait till you get to Texas. Lizards.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home