Wednesday, August 09, 2006

"What Have I Done Now???

While on my way to church this past Sabbath, I came to a stop light. A woman drove past me going in the opposite direction. I looked up and it appeared that she was angry at me about something as I could tell she was kind of yelling and waving her hands at me. I looked really puzzled because I could not figure out what I possibly could have done to make her annoyed at me, so I drove on to church. After the services, I went to my car, got in and proceeded to drive off of the driveway when all of a sudden, I looked in the side view mirror and saw a fellow member waving her hands to me, trying to get my attention so I would stop. After stopping, I rolled down my window and asked what was wrong. She told me that one of the tires on my car was flat, really flat. I parked the car and looked at the tire and indeed it was very flat. At that moment, I remembered the woman earlier who appeared to be yelling at me and decided that she was just trying to tell me my tire was flat. OH NO!! I didn't drive all the way to church on a flat tire did I??? Well I guess I did and didn't feel the car wobble or anything. DUH!! What am I coming to?

5 Comments:

Blogger David Cho said...

That is very kind of time. People do that when my fly's open.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

What did you do? Did you call B or T, or do you have roadside service?

10:51 AM  
Blogger The Gig said...

Actually, Buck, I had a container in my trunk that sometimes I carry whenever I get a flat. It had enough air or whatever it is to fill the tire enough to get around to Uncle H's house and he fixed it.

7:45 PM  
Blogger The Gig said...

Hey Cho Cho -- I didn't know that you have gone around with your fly open. Just joking -- actually if you ever got to know me you would call me "trouble" like everyone else does. ha ha

7:47 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

I must get me a can of that flat tire air.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home