Sunday, August 13, 2006

One of my Worse Fears Came to Light Today...

If I can quit feeling jigger and jumpy, maybe I can complete this post. Anywho, today I was in the basement and had just put a tub of clothes in the washer when I looked over across from the washer and spotted a snake. OHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY, that is a complete "no, no" I was able to run past it and get upstairs but was quite jumpy. I called my dad and he decided to come over and kill it. He brought a shovel with him and we went downstairs, both of us were scared, I mean really scared, only I was worse off then he because he has killed snakes before, using a shovel. When I saw it move, I began to scream and he was hacking at it and chopped it into, and he grabbed my clothes out of the washer because I was not going to put them in the dryer and have to go back downstairs. Anyway, on my way out to the car, I opened my front door, only to see lots of wasps flying around, so I had to rush to my car, went to the store and purchased some spray to get rid of the wasps, therefore, when I returned home, I had to spray my way into the house. I'm glad that I am flying to Texas tomorrow for two weeks, and I will not return home for sometime after I return from Texas. Excuse any typo's, mispellings, etc. I am too shook up to proof this post.

3 Comments:

Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

hehehe...Well, thank goodness you are okay.

But, I hate to tell you this. Come to Texas and you will realize that everything here is BIG! Big snakes, big mosquitos, big wasps, etc. heheh

LOL!!! Now, are you sure you're glad you're coming here? *winks*

8:20 PM  
Blogger The Gig said...

Oricon, I'm here and for the first time, I am looking around everywhere, praying I don't see any critters.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Friar Tuck said...

Not a lot of snakes here in Colorado, thank goodness.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home