Saturday, July 09, 2005

The Cute Little Booger"

Talked to the grandson today. He is always a happy go lucky little guy. You can hear his laughter when you talk to him. Most of the time he does not like talking on the phone but when he does, I usually get some conversation out of him. I then get quite tickled because he actually came to the phone to talk to me; however, after the conversation, I ask mom -- "what did you bribe him with this time to make him talk to me?" It's usually candy. He's a cute little booger. Right now, He's visiting his little nephew in Arizona. I was surprised to find out that he was not jealous of the baby, especially when his "best friend," (daddy), held it. I won't say anymore about the visit -- I'll let Devas tell you since we all know that he will be back on the blog when he returns (I'm not paying much attention to his ramblings about not blogging much) -- great big grin.

I am presently at my number three son's house. He is also very talented. He sings and performs in plays, plus is a music teacher. I will have to tell you all about him also. Recently he performed in a play called "Ain't Misbehavin" and did a fantastic job (yes, he's a comedian too)-- it runs in the family, plus is a gospel singer. He sings in different churches and weddings and has been singing since he was about seven-years-old.

Went to church today and there weren't many people attending because of vacations. It's been that way on and off over the summer months, but come fall, we will all be back together again, worship our LORD and Savior, Jesus Christ. We had a sermon via Satellite from the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists (forgot where they are having it this year) Thousands of people were in attendance, including our pastor and his family. Hope you are all having a blessed weekend which will pass by really quick.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kids are extremely precious. And wacky.

And that must have been quite fun to see the General Conference.

9:04 PM  
Blogger The Gig said...

This kid is really a precious wacko. ha, ha, a cute little wacko.

Yes, it is wonderful to see so many people out to get a message about our KING.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

lol I agree Devas can't stay away for long. Glad things are going good for you. Sounds like you are having a great time. Sounds like your family has allot of fun. I am a big comedian to. Just ask Lauren I am always picking at her. Well anyway have a great weekend. Lots of love Chris

6:11 PM  
Blogger The Gig said...

Lauren I like people with a good sense of humor -- in the Bible it says "laughter is good medicine." It sounds as though Chris is good medicine for you. You and Chris are very pleasant. I enjoy reading you both.

Actually, I have journaled some of the memories and often go back and read them.

7:56 AM  
Blogger The Gig said...

Thanks Tiff -- where's the rest of your pretty face?

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home