Wednesday, July 06, 2005

"My Hat's Off to Oricon"

Oricon Ailin is a fantastic young lady who I have had the pleasure of meeting through my blog spot. Here’s to you Oricon! I read the answers to questions that we, her blogging buddies asked one day when she wrote about her profession. Interesting, very interesting, especially about the storms and how she enjoys being outside when something like thunder and lightening happens or maybe a tornado. After reading about Oricon -- I take my hat off to her. Oricon, has so much going on but it seems as though she never complains, she has found ways to live with the afflictions in her life and moves on without letting anything stand in her way of happiness. This spiritual young lady is headed toward a wonderful life, and because of her drive and initiative, she will overcome her ailments. My definitions of her is “strong,” “Faithful,” “positive,” “definitely a sweet spirited person,” “accepting,” “ability to move on and cope no matter what,” “intelligent,” “interesting,” “spiritual,” and beautiful inside and out. I could find more adjectives to describe this young lady but it would make this post a very long one.

I do not know Oricon in person, just on the blog and already I am impressed with her. She reminds me of one of my favorite young ministers, Joel Osteen, whose messages are mostly all positive. He is so upbeat and very motivating. Anyone who may be feeling down and as though there is no chance for growth or for things to get better in any situation, just sit down and listen to Joel Osteen preach the word and you will feel as though you can do anything. Therefore, anytime I feel down and depressed, thinking that my situation is hopeless, I will read Oricon Ailing on her blog and I will feel as though no matter what may be wrong in my life, there is always a place for happiness, you just have to claim it. Here’s to you, Oricon - hope you don’t mind my blogging about you today. Thanks for enlightening me. Love and Prayers, plus here are some “HUGS” back to you.

11 Comments:

Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

She does sound like a realy great person. We need more positive encouraging people in this world. you are one of those to MZ. Gig so my hats off to you as well.

8:59 PM  
Blogger San Nakji said...

Gee, that's a really nice thing to say. I have to agree with you!

11:15 PM  
Blogger The Gig said...

Thanks Chris -- you're an encouragement!!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

*HUGS* and lots of *happy tears*

Mz. Gig, that was the nicest thing anyone has done for me. I am speechless.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I just am totally shocked that someone would have such lovely and kind things to say about me.

Ever since the moment I found your bloggie space, I have been touched by your amazing spirit. God truly blessed the world when He created you. *BIG HUGS*

Thank you again Mz. Gig for being so kind. *blushes*

And no, I am truly honored that you took the time to blog about me.

God Bless you, protect you, and give you strength and courage, now and forever. Amen.

Lotsa love for you!

2:46 PM  
Blogger The Gig said...

Oricon -- if the shoe fits, you might as well wear it, and believe me -- it fits. :-)

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ori is definitely amazing. *grins*

3:36 PM  
Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

Thank y'all! Lotsa love for each of you. You are all too kind. *HUGS*

God be with you!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Friar Tuck said...

I saw Joel Osteen on Larry King the other night. Interesting guy!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Don Tate II said...

Mz. Gig, Yous a lovely lady, too. Guess what? One of my coworkers read my blog, and then read your blog. She says, "Your mother is beautiful!" I didn't know what to say at first, because she said it as though, to think, "whats an ugly guy like you doing with a beautiful mother."

8:46 PM  
Blogger The Gig said...

Glad you are back, Clint -- you were definitely missed.

9:07 PM  
Blogger The Gig said...

Devas, Devas, Devas -- You must not think negatively about what someone says. You know you are a very handsome young man and I'm not saying that because you're my son. I'm just expressing the truth. Don't believe me, ask anyone who knows you.

Your co-worker may not have been talking about the way I look, but maybe how I express myself. I am told that a lot. So you see -- Outside of the LORD who is first, you are the ultimate.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home