Thursday, September 29, 2005

I've Been Tagged by the Clintster!!

What five songs am I currently loving?

1) Donnie McClurkin/Yolanda Adams - Not real sure of the title but I think it's "Let This be Our Prayer"
2) Yolanda Adams - "The Battle is not Your's It's the Lord's"
3) CeCe Winans - Pretty much anything she,Yolanda Adams and Donnie McClurkin sings.
4) Ray Charles - "Georgia on My Mind" Brother Ray was my favorite singer in the day. I am still loving his
music.
5) Richard Smallwood - "Total Praise," "Thank You" and pretty much any music he does

I know, I know I cheated a little but there's so many I had to really pick between. I agree with you, I also like "I can Only Imagine. You've got me on a roll. But I'll give you a break -- dat's all folks! *smiling*

I will be bloggin sporatically over the next few weeks and also I will visit all of your blogs sporatically due to the Bible Study classes I will be taking over these next weeks but I will always be around whenever I can.

I tag Brotha Buck, Chris & Lauren, Jane and Heather -- Love you all and God Bless

5 Comments:

Blogger Friar Tuck said...

thaks...fun 2 hear

4:38 PM  
Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

tagged again. Uh Oh lol love ya Mz. Gig

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be tagged sooner or later...

Good choices, though I've never heard of them.

1:49 AM  
Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

OOoh...awesome! Okay, let's see, I'll put my answers up tonight! hehehe

I really need to think it out. I have so many I love right now. hhehehe

I truly hope you enjoy the Bible Studies Mz. Gig. I'll pray for you.

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have some great ideas :) Nevermind. Next time.

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home