Wednesday, September 28, 2005

"OVERWHELMED WITH EXCITEMENT"

This is great! I have never had so many comments since I started blogging. Brotha Buck -- you know you made my day. I feel like a celebrity. Who wants my autograph? ha, ha

I am having a fantastic day thanks to all of you, my co-workers, and family. I have been invited to have dinner with my dad and his wife tonight whose son also has a birthday today. She is cooking dinner for both of us. Tomorrow, another co-worker is taking me to lunch and Sunday, two of my sons are taking me to dinner. The only reason they are not taking me today is because my dad beat them to it. One of my co-workers made two cakes and brought ice cream, in fact (I almost busted them out while making plans for today) *wide grin.* The students made really cute cards and had them signed. They are on the wall next to my desk. What a blessed birthday! Again, thank you all for your wonderful comment and wishing me well. (Thanks again Brother Buck).
I just opened the gifts you, K and the wife sent -- Thank you -- I love CeCe Winans; thanks for the CD. Also Diary of a Mad Black Woman -- Can't wait to watch it. Also thanks for my plane ticket to come and visit the little man a few weeks ago. You and your family are "off the chain." I love you - God is really good.
*HUGS* to all of my blogging friends and thanks again. *biggest grin ever.*

Also, after dinner, I'm hoping to attend another Bible Study this evening. They have been enlightening and enjoyable because I am learning some things I never knew. I have a lot of questions which I must ask the LORD about in prayer. Well, it's time for me to go to dinnerr -- LOVE AND PRAYERS TO YOU ALL
MZ GIG

5 Comments:

Blogger Friar Tuck said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it was a good birthday all around!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

I'm glad to hear that you have had such a wonderful day. *HUGS* God be with you, Mz. Gig. Much love for you!

7:46 PM  
Blogger LadyLee said...

Good for you, Ms. Gig!...

And thanks for visiting my blog...

10:17 AM  
Blogger Christopher M. Beatrice said...

Happy Birthday Mz. G. glad to hear you had such an amazing day. That is awesome you really deserve it. Sending lots of love and hugs.. Chris

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home